Didn't Order Take-Out, Made Real Food Award Ribbon
BUY 5 CARDS, GET 6TH FREE!
Mix or Match! Cannot be combined with additional discounts. Shop All Funny Greeting Cards
Well-done! You deserve an award! 🍔🏆
Definitely not sponsored by Uber Eats, our Didn't Order Take-Out Made Real Food Award Ribbon is a pat on the back for a true adulting feat! Whether it was due to inflation, gas prices, or a dare. Even if it was just ramen, or they heated up soe macaroni with chicken strips, they still deserve bragging rights!
- Didn't Order Take-Out Made Real Food Award Ribbon
- Purple satin ribbon with a gold foil stamped trophy, pennant flag graphics, and letters both set by hand.
- Includes a fun card backing to personalize with "Awarded to:" and "Awarded by:"
- This AdultingFTW Ribbon is an excellent add-on gift to accompany one of our greeting cards or as a stand-alone present for your favorite foodie or brunch buddy!
- Why? Because real life is hard, ordering takeout food helps, and you deserve to be awarded for all of the small victories in modern life.
This vintage violet satin ribbon features iconic gold foil accents. The nostalgia-inducing award ribbon itself measures approximately 1 5/8 inches wide x 6 inches long and comes on a 2-inch wide x 8 inch long greeting backing card.
Our cheeky Didn't Order Take-Out Made Real Food Award Ribbon is brought to you by a delightful small business in Canada. Printed in the USA. It's a fun gift idea for an Uber Eats and DoorDash regular.