“Ah, fra-gee-lay...Must be Italian!”
The ultimate in holiday decor, you'll want to proudly display your A Christmas Story Leg Lamp on your desk or side table for all to see! This officially licensed movie prop scaled replica is a must-have gift for any true can of this beloved Christmas classic!
- A Christmas Story Leg Lamp
- You know the one! The Old Man won the infamous 'major award' in a contest and insisted on putting it in the front street-facing window for all of 1940s Indiana to see. Much to the chagrin of his wife.
- An officially licensed coffee table version of the iconic original, it offers up the same soft glow of electric sex as Ralphie admired in the movie.
- Both the shapely fishnet-stocking-wearing leg base and the skirt portion of the lamp light up, just like the original!
- Including the fringed shade, it stands 20 inches high and has a 5-foot cord.
- The main light uses one 40-watt bulb (not included)
- The leg's inner light uses one 5-watt type C bulb (included).
Christmas will not complete without the family sitting down to watch Ralphie's misadventures. Just like in the movie, you can light up the living room with a comical leg lamp. And you don't have to enter any sweepstakes to get it. Get into the spirit in a really bright way. Capturing one of the funniest moments in the holiday classic, A Christmas Story, this Leg Lamp is a scale reproduction of the same lamp used in the popular film.
Resin + Plastic. Corded Electric Lamp. Matte Finish. Voltage: 115 Volts; Maximum Compatible Wattage: 49 Watts. Light up the holiday fun with our 20 inch tall Leg Lamp; an amazing gift for any true fan of a Christmas Story!