Self-Therapy Note Pad
Free + Fast Shipping + Transit Times
Contiguous US: Free Shipping on orders over $49. $4.99 on orders under $49. Average transit time of 4 business days. Rush shipping options are also available.
Alaska + Hawaii: Flat rate for all you can ship $23.99. Average transit time of 3 business days.
International: We ship to most countries. Shipping fee is based on weight and dimensions of order. Transit times vary based on your country's customs processing times.
Processing time: All orders ship from our warehouse in Virginia within one business day.
We offer free shipping on qualified orders over $49 after any coupons have been applied and shipping within the contiguous United States. Orders under $49 ship to the contiguous United States for $4.99 (more information)
Time To Ship
Orders ship within 1 business day from our warehouse in Virginia. Delivery days are shown during checkout. We offer standard and rush delivery methods.
APO + FPO Addresses
We ship to APO and FPO addresses via the USPS and include the required customs forms. Free shipping is not available.
Alaska + Hawaii
We offer a flat rate of $23.99 for all you can ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
Shipping charges are based on your delivery location and order weight/dimensions. You will be shown the cost and approximate delivery date during checkout.
60 Day Returns
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us!
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return your purchse with 60 days of receiving your order. (view full return policy)
Mental wellness is all the rage!
And while therapy is always a good idea, it's not nearly as convenient (or affordable!) as our DIY Self-Therapy Notepad! So you might as well keep this worksheet close at hand! Then the next time you're feeling bummed out, anxiety-ridden, or even well-adjusted, whip out this nifty notepad, and it will help guide you toward deeper self-knowledge (and never charge a copay!) Ommmm hell yeah!
- Self-Therapy Nifty Note Pad
- Have fun analyzing your psychodrama of the moment!
- How do I feel about it? angry, scared, joyful, sad, cynical, powerless, persecuted, numb
- How do I really feel? relieved, depressed, stressed, alienated, excited, envious, ashamed
- This problem likely stems from: parent(s), inner child(ren), overthinking, doom-scrolling, brain chemistry, bad luck, no sex, sex, boundary issues, insomnia, and more!
- List current and past related issues - then draw lines to connect current and past phenomena to achieve greater self-understanding
- What it all means and breakthrough - provides space to draw conclusions and document epiphanies
60-sheet self-therapy worksheet note pad. It measures approximately 6 inches wide x 9 inches tall. Our Self-Therapy Note Pad is a fun + thoughtful gift idea for healers and feelers!