Ugh. Like, gag me with a worm.
Motherhood can be so gross. Thankfully, our adorably fowl-mouthed The Sh*t I Do For You Card humorously highlights the fact that moms have to deal with a lot of shit (and other undesirable body fluids) - most of which goes completely unnoticed - at least from a bird’s eye view.
Well, the day has finally come. You’ve either flown the coop, or were forcibly pushed out of the nest, and now you’ve come to appreciate everything your tireless mom did for ya. This card is the perfect gift of acknowledgement for birthdays, mother’s day, or any day you’d like to give kudos and gratitude to your mamma.
- Front of card: “The shit I do for you.”
- Inside of card: Thanks for everything, mom
- Design: Mama bird feeding her nest full of hungry chicks regurgitated food, while chirping begrudgingly under her breath.
- Printed on heavy-weight recycled paper, 100% recycled envelope, protected by a biodegradable cello sleeve.
- This card is environmentally friendly!
- Made in USA
This card celebrates your mom, and the terrific sense of humor the ole chirp of the block has acquired, either thru her genes, or interesting parenting tactics.
Designed by Anna Cote, a self-taught graphic designer located in Rhode Island. Printed on 100% PCW recycled paper (no new trees). Paired with 100% recycled kraft envelope and packaged in a biodegradable and compost friendly clear sleeve that is made from plant material. This early bird The Sh*t I Do For You Card appears to have gotten the worm, even though she'd much rather be in bed hitting the snooze button.