Stand back, we're gonna try some science
Our cheeky Let's Find A Cure For Stupid People Greeting Card offers a glimmer of hope for the next generation. Look at those kids, hard at work trying to find a cure. Heroes.
Of course in the quick fix society we live, it may need to have it administered by a fruit-flavored gummy vitamin with the MyPillow.com guy as the sales person - or maybe we should just resort to blow-darts. Ya know, since a diet of books, varied news resources, and critical thinking are not all the rage.
- Illustrated with a retro 70's vibe
- Front reads: Let's Find a Cure For Stupid People - The World of Science
- Blank inside for your personal message commiserating about the growing stupidity epidemic
- Environmentally friendly! Produced from sustainable forests and/or recycled materials.
- Made in the UK - the ultimate sympathy/empathy card.
Environmentally friendly. Square card measures 5.8 x 5.8 inches. 100% recycled brown kraft envelope. Printed on paper responsibly sourced from a sustainable forest.This product comes with plastic-free packaging. Our Let's Find A Cure For Stupid People Greeting Card was designed by the dark and humorous mind of Steven Rhodes.