Einstein's Bath-Time Continuum Soap Shop more by Unemployed Philosophers Guild
Our Einstein's Bath-Time Continuum Soap is made entirely of atoms + molecules. Features the energy +mass of a tiny bar of soap with E = mc2 stamp of approval.
100% Customer Satisfaction! If you are not completely satisfied, you may return this item within 60 days of purchase.
* FREE SHIPPING! We cover your shipping on orders of $49+ (Contiguous U.S.) We'll also ship your order that same day it is received if placed by noon EST Monday through Friday!
Gets you relatively clean
Our Einstein's Bath-Time Continuum Soap is made entirely of atoms and molecules, including vegetable soap with glycerine, Shea butter, cocoa butter, olive oil, grapeseed oil, almond oil, and cocoa bean shell. This tiny bar of hotel soap is the perfect gift for your favorite science geek! Features include:
- Energy and mass of a body of soap
- Stamped with Albert Einstein's special-relativity equation E = mc2
- Contains 100% almond and cocoa butter scented molecules!
- WARNING: Do not use as a shampoo. May result in crazy genius hair.
- Made in the USA. Not tested on animals.
May contain dark matter. We don't know yet. Processed in a facility that also processes dark matter.
A genius gift for those with a witty sense of humor and a love of science!
Almond, cocoa butter scent. This piece of mini soap is 2oz and measures approximately 2.25 inches long x 1.75 inches tall x 1 inch deep. Made in the USA from domestic materials. Not tested on animals. Ponder. Rinse. Repeat. Our Einstein's Bath-Time Continuum Soap is hard to beat!
- Item Number: