Ginormous Unicorn Yard Sprinkler Shop more by BigMouth Toys
As seen on Rachel Ray with Katie Linendoll! Our Ginormous Unicorn Yard Sprinkler by Big Mouth Toys will guarantee big time fun all summer long!
100% Customer Satisfaction! If you are not completely satisfied, you may return this item within 60 days of purchase.
* FREE SHIPPING! We cover your shipping on orders of $49+ (Contiguous U.S.) We'll also ship your order that same day it is received if placed by noon EST Monday through Friday!
As seen on Rachel Ray with Katie Linendoll! Our delightful and Ginormous Unicorn Yard Sprinkler by Big Mouth Toys will guarantee big time fun all summer long!
This dreamy unicorn-shaped sprinkler is quite the tall drink of water at an impressive 6 feet (or should we say hooves) 4 inches!
- NEW VIBRANT COLORS FOR 2020!
- Water spray out of its snout in a cone shaped pattern
- Amazing fun for your backyard or pool
- Easy setup - just inflate and connect your hose
- Awesome for parties, heat waves and backyard barbeques
- Measures an impressive 7 feet 1 inches from horn to tail!
- As seen on PopSugar and Cosmo!
This Giant Unicorn Yard Sprinkler is the the most magical of ways to keep it cooll off when the temps rise. Keep the kids cool at birthday parties, backyard BBQs, and poolside retreats. Even better, it's super simple to set up. Just inflate it, connect it to any standard garden hose, and turn on the water to drench yourself in the refreshing rainbow-hued spray of water. The inflatable design also means that it's lightweight, easy to move, and deflates for compact storage in the off-season.
An epic gift for unicorn lovers. Imagine how sweet this will be next to your Slip and Slide!
Made of durable PVC. Inflated, this product measures approximately 85 inches long x 46 inches wide x 76 inches tall, The air valve features a wide-mouth cap for fast inflation. You can use a standard motorized air pump or even a hairdryer on a cool setting. Our Ginormous Unicorn Yard Sprinkler is the brain child of Big Mouth Toys.
- Item Number: