Perpetual Kid Exclusives
If James Bond + Bender had a baby it would look like our Paradox Correcting Binary LED Digital Wristwatch. Shiny, metal, perplexing and strikingly handsome this time keeping devices features:
- Binary display provides challenging time recognition
- Colorful LED lights illuminate brightly displaying the time
- Rows of light bars highlight the hour and minute
- Date and week functions
- Two function buttons for easy control
- Soft rubber watchband with simple buckle clasp fastener
Onlookers may confuse this for one of this simple smart watches. You can promptly correct them, and let them know that it's a watch. Then whisper... with the capacity to travel through time and start making swirling and booping noises with your mouth. Let us know how that works out for ya!
Includes one watch. Square alloy case measures approximately 1.77 inches long x1.46 inches wide x .43 inch thick. Rubber PU watchband measures approximately 10.43 inches long. Adjustable strap with stainless steel pin buckle will allow this timepiece to fit your wrist comfortably and securely. Our Paradox Correcting Binary LED Digital Wristwatch is a fun gift idea for science nerds!
- xReturn Policy:
- Top 2018 Stocking Stuffer