Awesome 80's Board Game
Free + Fast Shipping + Transit Times
Contiguous US: Free Shipping on orders over $49. $4.99 on orders under $49. Average transit time of 4 business days. Rush shipping options are also available.
Alaska + Hawaii: Flat rate for all you can ship $23.99. Average transit time of 3 business days.
International: We ship to most countries. Shipping fee is based on weight and dimensions of order. Transit times vary based on your country's customs processing times.
Processing time: All orders ship from our warehouse in Virginia within one business day.
We offer free shipping on qualified orders over $49 after any coupons have been applied and shipping within the contiguous United States. Orders under $49 ship to the contiguous United States for $4.99 (more information)
Time To Ship
Orders ship within 1 business day from our warehouse in Virginia. Delivery days are shown during checkout. We offer standard and rush delivery methods.
APO + FPO Addresses
We ship to APO and FPO addresses via the USPS and include the required customs forms. Free shipping is not available.
Alaska + Hawaii
We offer a flat rate of $23.99 for all you can ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
Shipping charges are based on your delivery location and order weight/dimensions. You will be shown the cost and approximate delivery date during checkout.
60 Day Returns
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us!
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return your purchse with 60 days of receiving your order. (view full return policy)
Cordless phones, Rubik's Cubes, and Boomboxes, oh my!
If you have an undying love of the 1980s, or desperately wish you had held on to your sticker book collection, let your first-hand knowledge (and that absorbed from watching hours upon hours of Pop-Up Videos on VH1) shine, like the disco ball hanging from the center of your local roller rink, with our Totally 80's Trivia Board Game!
- Awesome 80s Board Game
- Jump in your imaginary DeLorean and go back in time with this nostalgic board game that guarantees a totally awesome time for the whole family!
- Includes 500 questions involving Movies, Sports, Music, and Cultural Affairs
- The ultimate gift for anyone who is an 80s child or wishes they had been one!
- We recommend that you blast 80's music for the best possible experience.
Includes questions such as:
- Which nuclear reactor exploded in 1986?
- Which famous wall was taken down in 1989?
- In the original cartoon series, Transformers, what was the name of the Autobots arch-enemy?
- In which year was the cartoon ThunderCats first air?
Now pull up your leg warmers and take a journey back to the decade that everyone loves!
Made in the UK! The game board box measures approximately 9.6 long x 9.6 wide x 2.5 inches tall. Features recognizable 80s icons such as roller-skates, cordless phones, boomboxes, BMX bikes, Rubik's Cubes, VHS tapes, and more! Our Awesome 80's Board Game is suitable for ages 12+. Gameplay for 2-6 players.