DIY Volcano In A Box
Take 10% OFF your order with coupon HAPPY2023
Free Shipping + Transit Times
Contiguous US: Free Shipping on orders over $49. $4.99 on orders under $49. Average transit time of 4 business days. Rush shipping options are also available.
Alaska + Hawaii: Flat rate for all you can ship $23.99. Average transit time of 3 business days.
International: We ship to most countries. Shipping fee is based on weight and dimensions of order. Transit times vary based on your country's customs processing times.
Processing time: All orders ship from our warehouse in Virginia within one business day.
We offer free shipping on qualified orders over $49 after any coupons have been applied and shipping within the contiguous United States. Orders under $49 ship to the contiguous United States for $4.99 (more information)
Time To Ship
APO + FPO Addresses
We ship to APO and FPO addresses via the USPS and include the required customs forms. Free shipping is not available.
Alaska + Hawaii
We offer a flat rate of $23.99 for all you can ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
Shipping charges are based on your delivery location and order weight/dimensions. You will be shown the cost and approximate delivery date during checkout.
60 Day Returns
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us!
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return your purchse with 60 days of receiving your order. (view full return policy)
Payment Methods + Secure Checkout
No need to re-enter your information! Check out quickly and safely with Apple Pay, Paypal, Amazon Pay, Meta, G Pay or Shop payment or your prefered credit card.
Lava's all you need!
Sculpt, paint, and create your very own mini volcano with our DIY Volcano in a Box Kit! Once you've molded your paper mache mountain to your liking, and it has dried, gather a few everyday household items, and watch your mini Mt. Saint Helens erupt!
- DIY Volcano in a Box
- Create your own replica of one of Earth's mightiest creations. Then, use basic household ingredients to create an exciting chemical reaction eruption!
- Kit contains papier-mache, paint set, volcano forms, and easy-to-follow instructions, and scientific facts about volcanoes.
- Once you have crafted and painted your volcano and the materials have dried, we recommend placing the volcano on a plate or tray to contain your lava flow.
- To erupt, create the chemical reaction of the volcano with basic household items (not included): baking soda, vinegar, dish soap, and food coloring
- Put 1 TBSP of baking soda into the crater
- (optional) add a few drops of food coloring and a drop of liquid dish soap into the crater
- Pour up to 1/4 cup vinegar into the crater.
- Foamy lava will start erupting within seconds!
- Once you've erupted your volcano, clear out the crater and repeat as often as you want!
A terrific gift and rainy day activity for kids who love science and forever looking for fun ways to experiment!
Made in the USA. Our DIY Volcano in a Box Kit is safe and non-toxic. Suitable for ages 6 years old and up.