DIY Volcano In A Box
Lava's all you need!
Sculpt, paint, and create your very own mini volcano with our DIY Volcano in a Box Kit! Once you've molded your paper mache mountain to your liking, and it has dried, gather a few everyday household items, and watch your mini Mt. Saint Helens erupt!
- DIY Volcano in a Box
- Create your own replica of one of Earth's mightiest creations. Then, use basic household ingredients to create an exciting chemical reaction eruption!
- Kit contains papier-mache, paint set, volcano forms, and easy-to-follow instructions, and scientific facts about volcanoes.
- Once you have crafted and painted your volcano and the materials have dried, we recommend placing the volcano on a plate or tray to contain your lava flow.
- To erupt, create the chemical reaction of the volcano with basic household items (not included): baking soda, vinegar, dish soap, and food coloring
- Put 1 TBSP of baking soda into the crater
- (optional) add a few drops of food coloring and a drop of liquid dish soap into the crater
- Pour up to 1/4 cup vinegar into the crater.
- Foamy lava will start erupting within seconds!
- Once you've erupted your volcano, clear out the crater and repeat as often as you want!
A terrific gift and rainy day activity for kids who love science and forever looking for fun ways to experiment!
Made in the USA. Our DIY Volcano in a Box Kit is safe and non-toxic. Suitable for ages 6 years old and up.