And the Bushiest Beaver Award goes to...
Our statuesque Dundie Award Candy Tin may be small in size but it will surely be the height of excitement at this year's white elephant gift exchange! Any fan of The Office will be thrilled to have this prestigious award proudly displayed on their desk at work.
Which Dundie would you win? Tight-Ass Award? Don't Go in There After Me? Or Pam's coveted Whitest Sneakers Award?
- The Office Dundie Award Candy Tin
- Hilariously shaped like the trophies Michael Scott presents to the employees of Dunder Mifflin, at Chilis every year.
- The base of the trophy is filled with cherry sours shaped like The Office logo
- A fun TV show prop and piece of memorabilia for fans of everyone's favorite mockumentary sitcom!
- Be the hit of the office party this year when you pass these out to your co-workers as holiday gifts!
Each collectible statue tin features a figure that stands about 4 inches tall with a square base that measures approximately 2 inches wide x 2 inches tall x 0.75 inches tall. Filled with 0.8 ounces of The Office logo-shaped cherry sours. It's the perfect size for a stocking stuffer!
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 2 pieces (3.4g); Servings Per Package: 7; Amount Per Serving: Calories 10, Total Carbohydrate 3g, Total Sugars 3g. Ingredients: Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Tartaric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Artificial Cherry Flavor, Artificial Color (FD&C Red 40).
Boston America - Dundie Award Candy Tin