Getting old blows...
But cake makes it all batter! Sport an all-day cake pass with the totally sweet matching tattoo included with our Let Me Eat Cake Birthday Card!
- Front of card: "LET ME EAT CAKE"
- Design features an idyllic slice of yellow cake with pink icing, lots of colorful sprinkles, a lit birthday candle, and a flash tattoo-style banner that declares your cake eating ambitions for the day.
- Comes with a matching non-toxic, 2-inch cake tattoo!
- Inside: Blank & uncoated, so it's nice & easy to pen your message
- Card is designed and printed in New York on heavy satin cardstock
- Made in the USA!
Looking good enough to eat, this greeting card is a fun birthday gift for your sweetest friend who happens to have a year-round (or annual) sugar addiction.
Professionally printed on 12 pt cardstock, this card measures approximately 4.25 inches wide x 5.5 inches tall, comes paired with a matching envelope + packaged in a cellophane protective sleeve. Original artwork created by Lisa Mohar and assembled in Brooklyn, New York, USA. Our Let Me Eat Cake Birthday Card + Temporary Tattoo is a fun way to celebrate the birthday boy or girl!