Traditional Floating Ball Toy
Put that in your pipe, and
smoke blow it! ⚪
Relive the wholesome fun of your childhood, or introduce this classic toy to a new generation! The object of our Floating Ball Toy is to see who can keep the ball in the air the longest by blowing into the pipe to keep the ball afloat! And if you want to get extra nerdy, you can explain the scientific aspect of this game as an example of "Bernoulli's Principle"!
- Traditional Floating Ball Toy
- High quality retro wooden pipe and ball-blowing game.
- Use your breath to keep the ball hovering in the air!
- Place a ball onto the wooden ring of the Ball Blower, blow into the stick and then see how long you can keep the ball afloat.
- A fun gift for someone who blows a lot of hot air or just enjoys some good old fashioned fun!
So, how does this work, and why does that little ball keep spinning? As air is forced around the ball, it must move faster to "catch up" on the other side. The result is a decrease in air pressure around the ball that, in turn, keeps the ball in place.
Blowing Pipe Retro Wooden Toy. Contains 1x blowpipe and 2x balls. Toy measures approximately 5.8 inches long x 2 inches wide x 1.5 inches deep. Not suitable for children under three years.