I Don't Want to Be All By Myself Greeting Card
Someone's lost their bearings! 🐻🥀
And needs a big ole bear hug! Our heart-wrenching All By Myself Love Card is the perfect Valentine’s Day greeting when you can’t be close to the one you love, or anytime you simply can’t bear the distance.
- I Don't Want to Be All By Myself Miss You Bear Card.
- This fuzzy-wuzzy emo bear is listening to sad music, missing you, and yearning for a bear hug. ALLL BYYY MYYYSELLLFFF DON'T WANNA BE
- Printed in the USA on heavy 100% PCW recycled paper.
- Paired with a 100% recycled brown kraft envelope.
- Packaged in a biodegradable cello sleeve.
- Made in the United States of America
In case you're not up on your 70's power ballads, this song is a not-so-subtle nod to Eric Carmen's "All by Myself" released in 1975. The song is extremely beautiful and terribly sad at the same time. It hits all the feels. This also explains to you who that fella is on that bear's shirt!
Size A2 card measures 4.25 inches wide x 5.5 inches tall. Printed on 100% PCW recycled paper, paired with a 100% recycled kraft envelope and packaged in a biodegradable and compost-friendly clear sleeve that is made from plant material. Our I Don't Want to Be All By Myself Miss You Bear Card is designed by Anna Cote, a self-taught graphic designer located in Rhode Island, USA.