Tis the season... to raise some cane!
Candy cane that is! Our set of three Candy Cane Pop Rocks will pop the holiday season off with an explosion of flavor!
That's right kiddos! Forget the boring red and white striped candy we all know and love... now it comes in the form of explosive fun, for your mouth!
Imagine you have some in your hot little hands... what will you do? Choose your own adventure!
- Dump the whole packet in your mouth like your 8 year old rock star self?
- Get all Martha Stewart up in here and make some homemade chocolate balls to roll them around in?
- Create your own Pop Rock rimmed holiday cocktail - maybe a Rockin' Candy-Cane-Tini? (make that two - thanks!)
- Breaking the candy into smaller pieces - either with a rolling pin or whatever else you got handy
- Simply dampen the edges of your glass with little bit of lemon juice. Then dip the rims into a plate filled with the pop rocks, and BAM! You've got a rockin' holiday drink!
- If you have trouble with the pop rocks clumping or sticking, you can try dipping your glass in a very thin layer of caramel. Also because that just sounds delicious
Nassau Candy - Christmas Candy Cane Pop Rocks
Bought these for my daughter’s Christmas stocking and she LOOOOOOVED these!! She loves POP ROCKS and said these are her favorite ones..
I bought these to give out as gifts, and I think my friends really enjoyed them. They were fun and helped them get in the holiday spirit!
I'm trying to not open them myself.