Shakespearean Insult Bandages
Add Elizabethan Insult To Injury!
Even though thou art a mangled folly-fallen ratsbane, thou shalt still treat thy wounds with our Shakespearean Insult Bandages! These plasters (British for bandages) will help heal your boo-boos and ouchies caused by rapiers both sword and wit. The healing power of William Shakespeare can now be with you!
- 15 sterile bandages
- Decorated with Shakespeare & his insults
- Perfect for curs & wretches
- Collectible/resuable tin
- Thy prize awaits inside!
They dole out hilarious, yet dramatic, insults like:
- "Do thou amend my face, and I'll amend my life." Henry IV, Part I
- "Thy wit's as thick as Tewksbury mustard." Henry IV, Part II
- "Thou art a knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats" King Lear
You'll feel like you're sitting in the Globe Theater every time you fall down and scrape your knee! Best of all, a free prize comes in each tin!
Tin contains 15 latex-free bandages. Large bandages measure 3 inches long x 1 inch wide. Thy prize awaits inside our Shakespearean Insult Bandages!