Take a Number Tiny Ticket Dispenser
They're not the first, and they won't be the last..
Have an endless stream of coworkers or kiddos interrupting your flow? Tell them to 'Take a number!' (and hopefully they'll take the hint!) with the help of our Tiny Ticket Dispenser Kit!
Hilariously designed to look like a miniature version of the iconic red ticket dispenser seen at butcher counters everywhere. It's fully functional with tear-away numbers and a mini "Now Serving" digital number sign. This adorable little system will help handle the stress of being in high demand with hilarity and functionality!
- Take a Number! A Tiny Ticket Dispenser
- Bring laughter and order to your madness!
- Includes a mini butcher counter-style "take a number" system with 100 perforated paper tickets
- Digital display board showing the number "Currently Serving"
- A helpful mini book outlining how to tackle common office distractions, like Carol from accounting asking if you saw last night's episode of Dancing with the Stars.
- Functional and adorable this tiny ticket dispenser might actually help you keep requests at bay!
- A fun gift for the problem solver, go-to person in your office, or busy parent!
Next time you're up to your neck in nagging requests, emails, and meeting invites, give your coworkers a (not-so-subtle) hint: Take a Number!
The ticket dispenser measures approximately 5.5 inches tall. "Now Serving" digital display requires 2x AAA batteries (included) and automatically turns off after 5 minutes of inactivity. Kit consists of a fun 39-page mini-book entitled Little Guide for Office Sanity. Our Tiny Ticket Dispenser Kit is packaged in a box measuring approximately 3 inches x 2 inches x 4 inches.