What the Actual Factual Party Game
Take 10% OFF your order with coupon HAPPY2023
Free Shipping + Transit Times
Contiguous US: Free Shipping on orders over $49. $4.99 on orders under $49. Average transit time of 4 business days. Rush shipping options are also available.
Alaska + Hawaii: Flat rate for all you can ship $23.99. Average transit time of 3 business days.
International: We ship to most countries. Shipping fee is based on weight and dimensions of order. Transit times vary based on your country's customs processing times.
Processing time: All orders ship from our warehouse in Virginia within one business day.
We offer free shipping on qualified orders over $49 after any coupons have been applied and shipping within the contiguous United States. Orders under $49 ship to the contiguous United States for $4.99 (more information)
Time To Ship
APO + FPO Addresses
We ship to APO and FPO addresses via the USPS and include the required customs forms. Free shipping is not available.
Alaska + Hawaii
We offer a flat rate of $23.99 for all you can ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
Shipping charges are based on your delivery location and order weight/dimensions. You will be shown the cost and approximate delivery date during checkout.
60 Day Returns
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us!
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return your purchse with 60 days of receiving your order. (view full return policy)
Payment Methods + Secure Checkout
No need to re-enter your information! Check out quickly and safely with Apple Pay, Paypal, Amazon Pay, Meta, G Pay or Shop payment or your prefered credit card.
The best liar wins!
Get ready for a hilarious night in with your friends and family with What the Actual Factual, a brilliant new party game where the fake answers win!
Put your detective skills to the test as you try to figure out who is bluffing…
Here's how to play:
- Read the first part of the fact card aloud (the answer remains hidden).
- All players receive an answer card - only one random player has the actual fact while everyone else has to think on their feet and make up a convincing fake fact
- Everyone takes turns to read their “facts” aloud
- Players place their voting tokens next to the person who they believe has the actual fact
- The actual fact is revealed. Players who voted for the correct answer win 1 point each. Players win 1 point for each vote their fake answer receives.
First to 20 points wins the game!
Can you come up with an answer that's more convincing than the truth?