The best liar wins!
Get ready for a hilarious night in with your friends and family with What the Actual Factual, a brilliant new party game where the fake answers win!
Put your detective skills to the test as you try to figure out who is bluffing…
Here's how to play:
- Read the first part of the fact card aloud (the answer remains hidden).
- All players receive an answer card - only one random player has the actual fact while everyone else has to think on their feet and make up a convincing fake fact
- Everyone takes turns to read their “facts” aloud
- Players place their voting tokens next to the person who they believe has the actual fact
- The actual fact is revealed. Players who voted for the correct answer win 1 point each. Players win 1 point for each vote their fake answer receives.
First to 20 points wins the game!
Can you come up with an answer that's more convincing than the truth?
Pikkii - What the Actual Factual Party Game