Rubik's Candy Cube Shop more by Boston America
Our totally awesome Rubik's Candy Cube is a retro-styled collectible tin filled with fruity sours in all six panel colors! A fun gift for puzzling individuals.
100% Customer Satisfaction! If you are not completely satisfied with this item, you may return it within 60 days of purchase.
* FREE SHIPPING! We cover your shipping on orders of $49+ (Contiguous U.S.) We'll also ship your order that same day it is received if placed by noon EST Monday through Friday!
It's a totally cube-ular treat
Our Rubik's Candy Cube is a retro throwback that has some pretty sweet taste, if we do say so ourselves.
Everyone's favorite puzzle and insanely popular 80's 3D icon is back as a collectible tin filled with colorful fruity sours in all six panel colors! Heck yeah!
Here's some fun facts about the original Rubik's Cube:
- The product was originally called "The Magic Cube".
- There are 43 quintillion possible combinations.
- The world's largest cube is 5 foot square.
- Hungarian actress Zsa Zsa Gabor launched the cube in America.
Share out some fruity sours to friends and family remind kids today what a real puzzling challenge was decades ago! A fun anytime gift!
So, yeah - this is not a working Rubik's Cube. Just wanted to make sure we threw that out there. But if you think it is, you probably haven't ready any of this description at all. *wink*
Fruit-flavored candy in miniature Rubik's Cube shaped tin. Ingredients: DEXTROSE, MALTODEXTRIN, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR (FD&C RED 40, FD&C BLUE 1, FD&C YELLOW 5, FD&C YELLOW 6), CARNAUBA WAX. Our Rubik's Candy Cube is a run retro game stocking stuffer.
- Item Number: