Our Simon Fruit Flavored Sours is a tiny replica of the electronic memory game Simon. A twist-open candy dispenser filled with colorful candies.
100% Customer Satisfaction! If you are not completely satisfied with this item, you may return it within 60 days of purchase.
Please see our Return Policy for full details + instructions.
Our Simon Fruit Flavored Sours is a tiny candy-filled replica of the electronic memory game Simon! A fun piece of childhood nostalgia and game nights gone by, you may even remember it as the catalyst for blush with panic and anxiety! Well, that or Perfection... but at least Simon had cool sounds and light up buttons to compliment the sweat beading off your forehead.
A pop culture symbol of the 1970s and 1980s, SIMON is an addictive electronic game of lights and beeps.
- The memory skill game was invented by Ralph Baer and Howard Morrison over 40 years ago!
- Simon debuted in 1978 at a retail cost of $24.95 (equivalent to $94 in 2017)
- Simon made its mark in popular culture in TV, films and books
- A number of versions have been made including a pocket version and one with 8 buttons
- Named after the children's game, "Simon Says"
This replica Simon says game features a twist opening candy dispenser filled with 1.5 oz color colorful candies. Ingredients: DEXTROSE, MALTODEXTRIN, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, CARNAUBA WAX, ARTIFICIAL COLORS (FD&C BLUE 1, FD&C YELLOW 5, FD&C RED 40). Artificial Flavors Used: green apple, strawberry, lemon, berry. Our Simon Fruit Flavored Sours is a fun gift or retro stocking stuffer.
- Item Number