Our Star Trek: Light-and-Sound Communicator Set includes is a mini replica from TOS (The Original Series) w/Kirk and Spock! Includes informational book too!
100% Customer Satisfaction! If you are not completely satisfied, you may return this item within 60 days of purchase. See our Return Policy for details.
Beam me up Scotty!
Our Star Trek Light-and-Sound Communicator Set includes is a mini replica from the original Star Trek series with Kirk and Spock or TOS (The Original Series) for those in the know!
Star Trek fans and collectors will love this one-of-a-kind, mini-size collectible communicator with light and sound. In case you're not a Trekkie, this communicator is used for voice communication and serves as an emergency-signaling device for Starfleet.
- Replica of the iconic communicator with functioning lights and authentic sound effects
- A miniature 48-page book on the history of communicators, their design, function, other uses, universal translation, and real life, and lots of full-color photos.
The tiny book is big time fun and gives a thorough backstory about the communicator, but the communicator is where it's at!
- Clearly the flip phone use this futuristic device as inspiration!
- Features a gold mesh top flip top
- There are 2 blue lights and one red that flash when the bottoms below are displayed
- Both buttons below function with different sounds
- The one on the left has a short noise and the one on the right is much longer - kinda the length of your modem connecting to the internet forever ago
The communicator provided in this set is the perfect accessory for Star Trek cosplay or to complete your Halloween costume! It's also a fun role playing accessory for kid and adult Star Trek fans, not to mention a great movie prop! It's the perfect size for a stocking stuffer, Easter basket gift, and a great price for a White Elephant gift!
Our Star Trek Light-and-Sound Communicator Set includes electronic communicator and mini information book. Communicator requires 3 x 1.5 v batteries, which are included. Box measures approximately 3 inches x 1.9 inches x 3.9 inches. Published by Running Press, our Star Trek Light-and-Sound Communicator Set is by Chip Carter.
- Item Number