New and Improved! New Temperature Controlled Faucet Light changes color based upon the water temperature. It's "blue" when the water is cold or simply turned "on." When the temperature reaches 89 degrees F, it changes to "red," alerting you that the water is getting "hot"!
Fun and functional for a kid's bathroom, but even better to add excitement to your wet bar or kitchen sink when you throw a cocktail party!
- Water pressure activates the light source.
- Light goes "off" when water source is turned off.
- Long lasting bright LED lights.
- Fully enclosed battery pack. (batteries included)
- Universal adaptor (included) fits most U.S. water faucets.
- Installs in less than a minute!
- Plastic chrome or brushed metal