The Scream Air Freshener Shop more by Archie McPhee
A visual representation of your inner-landscape, The Scream Air Freshener expresses your anxious feelings in only the way a painting by Edvard Munch can.
100% Customer Satisfaction! If you are not completely satisfied, you may return this item within 60 days of purchase.
* FREE SHIPPING! We cover your shipping on orders of $49+ (Contiguous U.S.) We'll also ship your order that same day it is received if placed by noon EST Monday through Friday!
Shout. Shout. Let us all out of your car it stinks in here!
Our Scream Air Freshener is the ideal gift for the person who is filled with existential angst and has a stinky car.
- 4 inch tall air freshener
- Framed copy of Edvard Munch’s The Scream
- Smells like oranges and depersonalization
- Includes string for hanging
For those times when you can't scream let our The Scream Air Freshener do it for you!
- Being dragged to work kicking and screaming
- Stuck in traffic with a bunch of jerks again
- Any other reason that makes you want to scream your head off
So, now when someone cuts you off in traffic and gives you that friendly wave to indicate they know they were a jerk, you can smile back. This air freshener will do the work of expressing emotion for you!
Is it possible that the actual inspiration for the Scream was the smell inside your car? Fear not. We've turned Edvard Munch's famous painting, The Scream, into an orange scented air freshener. The only screams you'll hear now are screams of joy over how good your car smells.
If Edvard Munch had been alive in the 80's, we're pretty sure he would have been a fan of Tears for Fears. Munch had a phrase to discribe his work "soul painting" and this painting was a depiction of the fear and anxiety he felt during a walk with a couple of his friends. Plus, Tears for Fears was awesome.
For correct usage, hang this product so that it can swing freely. Do not put this product in contact with plastic, wood, cloth or any other easily stained material. Do not rest this product on dashboard or air vents.
Orange scented 3¾" (9.5 cm) tall heavy cardstock air freshener. eatures Edvard Munch’s famous painting The Scream! String for hanging included. Illustrated cardboard sleeve. The Scream Air Freshener will turn your stinky disaster into a masterpiece.
- Item Number: