Caution: We can not guarantee that you will be okay after ingesting whatever liquor (or not) you put into our Toxic Waste'd Shot Glasses. One of your shots will be poisonous, the next will be radioactive and the last will be a bio-hazard. The effects can take place immediately! It can also leave you feeling regretful and hungover!
No party fouls: dispose of contents properly... in your mouth!
These shot glasses are the perfect gift to bring to the next crazy house warming party that you go to!
Measure 2.25 inches tall x 1.75 inches across. Set of 3 ceramic shot glasses. Holds 1.5 ounces of your chosen poison!