Age Gap - Kids vs Adults Trivia Game
Contiguous US: Free Shipping on orders over $75. $4.99 on orders under $75. Average transit time of 4 business days. Rush shipping options are also available.
Alaska + Hawaii: Flat rate for all you can ship $23.99. Average transit time of 3 business days.
International: We ship to most countries. Shipping fee is based on weight and dimensions of order. Transit times vary based on your country's customs processing times.
Processing time: All orders ship from our warehouse in Virginia within one business day.
We offer free shipping on qualified orders over $75 after any coupons have been applied and shipping within the contiguous United States. Orders under $75 ship to the contiguous United States for $4.99 (more information)
Time To Ship
APO + FPO Addresses
We ship to APO and FPO addresses via the USPS and include the required customs forms. Free shipping is not available.
Alaska + Hawaii
We offer a flat rate of $23.99 for all you can ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
Shipping charges are based on your delivery location and order weight/dimensions. You will be shown the cost and approximate delivery date during checkout.
60 Day Returns
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us!
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return your purchse with 60 days of receiving your order. (view full return policy)
Payment Methods + Secure Checkout
No need to re-enter your information! Check out quickly and safely with Apple Pay, Paypal, Amazon Pay, Meta, G Pay or Shop payment or your prefered credit card.
It's the battle of the Ages! Kids vs Adults!
Wondering how to keep everyone together during large family gatherings? Our Age Gap - Kids vs Adults Trivia Game will help bring everyone together, no matter their age! So, instead of just shuttling the youngins off to the kids' table, or plopping them down in front of electronics, invite them to engage in some no-tech family fun!
- Age Gap - Kids vs Adults Trivia Game
- It's the kids against the adults, competing to see who knows the most
- Two decks of cards - one for adults, and one for kids - to level the playing field!
- Questions cover four categories: Music, Film, Tech and Sport
- Only takes a few minutes to learn!
Questions for the kids such as:
- In the film "Despicable Me" which character created the fart gun?
- What was the purpose of a floppy disk?
- What are Lady Gaga's fans called?
While adults get questions like:
- 1976, Steve Jobs founded Apple with which other Steve?
- What is the name of the book the film Goodfellas is based on?
- What color pill does neo take in the film "The Matrix?"
The game box measures approximately 6.5 inches tall x 6.5 inches wide x 2.5 inches deep. Suitable for 2-4 players, ages six and up. Our Age Gap - Kids vs Adults Trivia Game is perfect for family game night!