First 100 Words From The 70's Baby Book
A 1970's pop culture baby book? Mikey likes it! 🥣👦
From the ultimate Brady Bunch blended family to the Partridge Family, our First 100 Words From the 70s Board Book is dyn-o-mite!
So, throw on your best leisure suit, platform shoes and take your baby on a stroller ride back in time to share the most popular and iconic music, tv shows, toys, films, and fashion of the 70s! How else will your little one learn about Sea Monkeys?
- First 100 Words From the 70s Board Book
- Never mind apple, boy, cat, and dog. Your little one is ready for the skinny on 70s words like ABBA, Brady Bunch, corduroys, and disco fever!
- From Schoolhouse Rock and pet rocks, to short shorts and tube socks, 70s pop culture favorites are depicted in colorful illustrations that reinforce literacy skills
- Featuring 100 fab 70s words and phrases, bright and playful illustrations, and 5 pop culture categories that are outta this world! Can you dig it?
- Parents, grandparents, and groovy aunts and uncles can introduce young readers to their favorite decade
- Made in the USA!
What better way to bond with your baby, then over your favorite decade! And by reading together it will support letter knowledge and some groovy new vocabulary!
Made in the USA! This sturdy 20-page board book was designed to stand up to repeated readings and curious hands and mouths. Measures approximately 8 inches tall x 6 inches wide x .6 inches deep.