Star Trek: Baby’s First Klingon Words Book
New parent? Qapla'!
Help your little one learn their first words and a new language with this out-of-this-world first words book! Our Star Trek: Baby's First Klingon Words Board Book features a mix of classic and unique first words in English and Klingon. Bright, child-friendly illustrations help with language comprehension.
Learn how to greet an enemy, or jagh, to count from wa’ to wa’maH, and more. Soon enough, your little one will speak with batlh, or honor, with the help of this adorable guide.
- Star Trek: Baby's First Klingon Words Board Book
- The first board book to teach your littlest warriors Klingon!
- Fun for kids and adults! Learn over 40 Klingon words, along with their English translations.
- Parents, grandparents, and Trek aunts and uncles will enjoy introducing young readers to their favorite series and bond over their love of sci-fi.
- Be the talk of the baby shower, birthday party, or Captain Picard Day celebration with this truly unique baby book.
- A great gift for nerdy parents!
20-page board book. Increase your child's vocabulary by associating words in Klingon and English with adorable pictures. Measures approximately 7 inches long x 7 inches wide x .5 inches deep.