Shakespearean Insult Bandages by Archie McPhee
- Special Information:
- BOGO! Buy one sale item and get any other sale item of equal or lesser value for FREE!
Lov'rs of shakespeare shall loveth our Shakespearean Insult Bandages! An excellent endeth of the school year gift to kisseth up to thy Literature Teacher!
100% Customer Satisfaction! If you are not completely satisfied, you may return this item within 60 days of purchase. See our Return Policy for details.
Add Elizabethan Insult To Injury!
Even though thou art a mangled folly-fallen ratsbane, thou shalt still treat thy wounds with our Shakespearean Insult Bandages! These plasters (British for bandages) will help heal your boo-boos and ouchies caused by rapiers both sword and wit. The healing power of William Shakespeare can now be with you!
- 15 sterile bandages
- Decorated with Shakespeare & his insults
- Perfect for curs & wretches
- Collectible/resuable tin
- Thy prize awaits inside!
They dole out hilarious, yet dramatic, insults like:
- "Do thou amend my face, and I'll amend my life." Henry IV, Part I
- "Thy wit's as thick as Tewksbury mustard." Henry IV, Part II
- "Thou art a knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats" King Lear
You'll feel like you're sitting in the Globe Theater every time you fall down and scrape your knee! Best of all, a free prize comes in each tin!
Tin contains 15 latex-free bandages. Large bandages measure 3 inches long x 1 inch wide. Thy prize awaits inside our Shakespearean Insult Bandages!
- Item Number