Because being an adult means being house poor.
Lavish the new homeowners with cheeky accolades with the biting humor of our New Home Congratulations Award Ribbon! It's way better than giving an indoor plant for a housewarming gift. Like they need that extra responsibility after they just signed the next 20-30 years of their life and paychecks away? But yay, anyway!
- New Home Adulting Award Ribbon
- Sign-on-the-Dotted-Line Ink Blue satin ribbon with gold foil stamped graphics, letter set by hand.
- This ribbon is to congratulate you for buying a house. Fun Fact: ""Mortgage"" Literally means ""Death Pledge.""
- Includes fun card backing to designate ""Awarded to:"" and ""Awarded by""
- Our super sarcastic and fun AdultingFTW Ribbon is an awesome add-on gift to accompany one of our greeting cards, or as a stand-alone present!
- Why? Because real life is hard, owning a house is a big-league adulting move, and you deserve to be awarded for all of the small victories in modern life.
This retro navy satin ribbon features gold foil accents, for that nostalgic feel, and measures approximately 1 5/8 inches wide x 6 inches long. It comes on a 2-inch wide x 8-inch long greeting backing card, to add to the excitement.
Brought to you by a fun small business in Canada. Printed in the USA. Our New Home Adulting Award Ribbon is a witty way to congratulate first-time homeowners.