The Hardest Days Of The Week Encouragement Card
BUY 5 CARDS, GET 6TH FREE!
Mix or Match! Cannot be combined with additional discounts. Shop All Funny Greeting Cards
This card will leave them in stitches
Our cheeky First Seven Days Are Hardest Greeting is a clever sympathy card for somebody who looks like they've got a case of the Mondays... Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- Front: The first seven days of the week are always the hardest.
- Inside: Blank for a personal message
- Vintage cross-stitch sampler design
Features a colorful, wholesome, grandmotherly design, that needles right at the truth of the matter. A fun card to send to add some levity to stressful times.
- This unique card is hand-printed on a vintage letterpress machine
- Eco-friendly! 100% cotton paper made from reclaimed lint creates a satisfying tactile surface texture
- 30% post-consumer recycled envelope, and packaged in a plant-based, biodegradable sleeve
- Designed + handmade in Chicago, IL
Eco-friendly and Made in the United States of America! Has a unique texture as it's made form 100% heavyweight cotton paper made from lint reclaimed in other industrial processes. Comes protected by a plant-based, biodegradable sleeve, includes a 30% post-consumer recycled envelope. Card measures 4.5 inches wide x 6.25 inches tall. Our The First Seven Days of the Week Are Always the Hardest Greeting Card is an easy choice!