This card will leave them in stitches
Our cheeky First Seven Days Are Hardest Greeting is a clever sympathy card for somebody who looks like they've got a case of the Mondays... Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- Front: The first seven days of the week are always the hardest.
- Inside: Blank for a personal message
- Vintage cross-stitch sampler design
Features a colorful, wholesome, grandmotherly design, that needles right at the truth of the matter. A fun card to send to add some levity to stressful times.
- This unique card is hand-printed on a vintage letterpress machine
- Eco-friendly! 100% cotton paper made from reclaimed lint creates a satisfying tactile surface texture
- 30% post-consumer recycled envelope, and packaged in a plant-based, biodegradable sleeve
- Designed + handmade in Chicago, IL
Eco-friendly and Made in the United States of America! Has a unique texture as it's made form 100% heavyweight cotton paper made from lint reclaimed in other industrial processes. Comes protected by a plant-based, biodegradable sleeve, includes a 30% post-consumer recycled envelope. Card measures 4.5 inches wide x 6.25 inches tall. Our The First Seven Days of the Week Are Always the Hardest Greeting Card is an easy choice!